Rich_Winsor

All Your Questions Answered Here

Recommended Posts

Rich Winsor,  almost as funny as Alan L.

 

thanks,  good laugh in the AM.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rich_Winsor said:

 

In an effort to expedite the process of getting answers I have compiled a list of the probable responses you will get when you post a question on this forum. I apologize in advance for any slights or omissions whether they be perceived or actual and for any trampled toes or ruffled feathers.

 

 

@solver– Eric will direct you to the correct forum and ask you to create or update your signature.

@Chopsaw – Chop will race solver to see who can be the first responder.

@Joe_Carrick – Joe will say that what you want can be done with a macro and offer to sell you one.

@GerryT – Gerry will say that Chief’s macro capabilities are too limited and not worth working with.

@DRAWZILLA – Perry will say that he would do it the way Scott does it.

@dshall – Scott says that he does it Perry’s way.

@Renerabbitt – Rene will say your image is garbage and offer to do it right for a price.

@MarkMc – Mark will say that you should have used a cabinet.

@glennw – Glenn will say he’s not exactly sure of what you are asking but thinks that Chief can do it and offer an example.

@Richard_Morrison – Richard will tell you what you propose is probably illegal and your contract isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on.

@DavidJPotter – DJP will tell you that Chief is just a tool and you need to learn how to use it.

@Gawdzira – Alan will say “meh” and go back to tattooing his dog.

@Kbird1 – Mick will list the links to pertinent KB articles.

@HumbleChief – Larry will say he feels your pain. He’s been using Chief for 20 years and still doesn’t get it.

@Dermot – Dermot will tell you the program is working as it should and if you disagree you should submit a new feature request.

@Alaskan_Son – Michael will tell you that 90% of the info given out on this forum is BS and recommend that you educate yourself or better yet pay him to educate you.

 

So there you have it. All that’s left to say is if you really need help…POST THE PLAN

Rich will tell you that the Roswell crash was a "Weather Balloon" and our technology is a figment of our imagination.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rich_Winsor said:

 

In an effort to expedite the process of getting answers I have compiled a list of the probable responses you will get when you post a question on this forum. I apologize in advance for any slights or omissions whether they be perceived or actual and for any trampled toes or ruffled feathers.

 

 

@solver– Eric will direct you to the correct forum and ask you to create or update your signature.

@Chopsaw – Chop will race solver to see who can be the first responder.

@Joe_Carrick – Joe will say that what you want can be done with a macro and offer to sell you one.

@GerryT – Gerry will say that Chief’s macro capabilities are too limited and not worth working with.

@DRAWZILLA – Perry will say that he would do it the way Scott does it.

@dshall – Scott says that he does it Perry’s way.

@Renerabbitt – Rene will say your image is garbage and offer to do it right for a price.

@MarkMc – Mark will say that you should have used a cabinet.

@glennw – Glenn will say he’s not exactly sure of what you are asking but thinks that Chief can do it and offer an example.

@Richard_Morrison – Richard will tell you what you propose is probably illegal and your contract isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on.

@DavidJPotter – DJP will tell you that Chief is just a tool and you need to learn how to use it.

@Gawdzira – Alan will say “meh” and go back to tattooing his dog.

@Kbird1 – Mick will list the links to pertinent KB articles.

@HumbleChief – Larry will say he feels your pain. He’s been using Chief for 20 years and still doesn’t get it.

@Dermot – Dermot will tell you the program is working as it should and if you disagree you should submit a new feature request.

@Alaskan_Son – Michael will tell you that 90% of the info given out on this forum is BS and recommend that you educate yourself or better yet pay him to educate you.

 

So there you have it. All that’s left to say is if you really need help…POST THE PLAN

Ha, ha ha

  You have def. spent a bit of time in this chatroom .. :)

         A few may be silently seething, but you nailed it ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rich is actually an Alien, Scott is that right, I'm not sure.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, DRAWZILLA said:

Rich is actually an Alien, Scott is that right, I'm not sure.

 

I think Perry is right,  I usually do it Perry's way.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliant, this post just reminded me of like 5 of my favorite @dshall vids.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rich_Winsor This post made me laugh!! Love the follow up comments as well. Such as nice change from posts about not knowing how to do something or Chief not doing something. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too funny, Love it!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May either the FORCE or the FARCE be with you.B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure I’m offended, but good stuff nonetheless.  You’ve obviously done your research :)

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy cow! When I was pecking this out at 3AM

I was starting to have reservations. Would it be

taken in the right way? What if I go to all this

length to produce a list and nobody responds? 

I'm going to feel pretty foolish. I guess I shouldn't

have been worried. Thanks for all the positive

support. I hope it brought a little levity into your

day. :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rich_Winsor - Rich will always use a carriage return when it is not required!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rich_Winsor said:

I hope it brought a little levity into your

day. :)

Rich, Are you beaming up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, glennw said:

@Rich_Winsor - Rich will always use a carriage return when it is not required!

Although it pained me greatly, in this case I

eschewed my usual use of carriage returns

for the sake of clarity.

 

Plus I wanted to make sure Michael could

read it on his cell phone.  ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Joe_Carrick said:

Rich, Are you beaming up?

Me and Valiant Thor are taking an intergalactic 

Uber ride to the Mos Eisley cantina to catch the

band. See you there.  :)

cantina_823fc41c.thumb.jpeg.c679082d75d09e526ace8218ee5a0f98.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Member Statistics

    28847
    Total Members
    9156
    Most Online
    SWinteriordesign
    Newest Member
    SWinteriordesign
    Joined