Double Clicking Sections and Elevation Zooms to Unviewable Location X15

HumbleChief

4 minutes ago, Michael_Gia said:

I’ve had this in X14 and just assumed it was a Mac issue. 

I usually just hit “zoom extent” and the camera readjusts to centre on the view. No big deal. 

Yeah, all of the little niggles are "no big deal" but all the little niggles add up into noggles. (A noggle is a large niggle :P)

And oh yeah I'm pretty sure the programmers didn't intend this behavior and would prefer a different behavior.

• Upvote 1

Wow, thank you. This "noggle" has been plaguing me and my elevation views since I bought x14. My only workaround was to duplicate the elevation view and rename it. But that unlinked any linked layout boxes in my layout pages. Seriously annoying. 

Opening your view - then going to Window>Fill Window Building Only solved it for me.

Thanks for the tip. Huge time saver!

I reported this about a year ago.  I'm also in the boat of generally having to hit zoom extents a couple of times.  I really wish CA would fix this problem.  It only seems to happen with Elevations and Sections.

On a side note, if I have anything selected and use zoom extents it zooms out instead.  This also seems to me to be a bug.  At the very least it's very annoying.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...