Most OnlineNewest Member
I have a home design that I am working on in home designer professional 2020. Would eventually like to get it completed and then a set of construction prints for Nashville, Tennessee. whidh means I will need floor plans and elevation views as well as a plot plan. I have the plot drawn with some contour lines in the drawing I have developed. The house faces about due west (not the best but that is the lot I have. I have attached a picture of what I want the exterior rendering to look like. Looking for job bid. The plan file is zipped and attached. Following needs to get done and then a front rendering and the file returned with the updates. (Can pay via paypal etc)
1. Master bedroom vaulted ceiling following rafters up to height of 12 feet then flat across. House rafters will be 2x8 or 2x6 depending on span.
2. Fix the roof planes
3. Shed roof with 2 in 12 slope over the back deck. Extends out about even with the master. This is asphalt shingles. Ceiling will follow the rafters
4. The peaks (side and front larger dormer) should be board and batten not sided, the rest of the house sided, the foundation walls are stone
5. Make sure chimney carries through to the roof from fireplace in family room. Chimney is stone where it can be seen outside of house.
6. The basement foundation walls connecting to the crawl space (unfinished area) should be only 5' tall (it would just be in one area)
7. Front porch is to have a metal roof, rest of house is asphalt shingles (charcoal color but not black)
8. Stairs should be 42" wide and should be fixed . Want them closed underneath. Somehow I cant get this to look right
9. Need a front rendering showing view of the house for presentation to client
10. Need file updated to reflect these changes and has to be readable with Home Designer Pro 2020
11. Floor deck for both the first and second floor are 11-7/8 TJI with 3/4 subfloor (I think I have this right).
At any rate, looking for quote to get this done. Thanks for looking.
House Design Front Walkout.zip
Tutoring Services Architectural Drafting and Detailing Reinforced Concrete Drafting and Design Structural Drafting Services Architectural Presentation Drawings Floor Plan Drafting Services Landscape CAD Drawings Services CAD Conversion Services Kitchen and Bath Remodels 3D Design Services Rendering Services Tiny Home Design
I've recently purchased a new computer and installed Chief Architect 11. Everything is loaded and working except when I print I do not get any of the jpeg images. All of the line weights seem thinner than expected also. I have an HP designjet T120 printer and have downloaded the latest drivers and rebooted my computer. The printer is working properly for other software so now I'm thinking something is wrong on the Chief Architect side. Is there a setting that I've forgotten to change or is there something I need to do to initiate a new printer driver? Any help is appreciated.
In the last several plans I have created in chief X11, using a Camera View with a Reference Display of the As-Built, I have the As-Built Reference Display file set to render as a Glass House view. The Glass House referenced model displays, but without any of the dark outlines to show the features of the model. I have included an image of a remodel I am working on currently, where the referenced As-Built shows as a faint blue shape. Nothing like the examples Chief gives of a reference display, below.
Any thoughts on what setting I might be able to change to get the 'outlines' back. I have also included an example image from Chief I found online, which has the desired 'outlines' in black.
This does ONLY happen when I'm using Glass House View as a *Reference Display* in the plan I'm working on. If I were working on a plan and change the rendering technique to Glass House, the outlines are visible. This only happens in Reference Display.
Hi All, I am trying to achieve a ray trace with a tree in the foreground that sort of frames the picture. Attached is an example of my goal- I did not create the attached jpg. I am getting close by placing a tree close to the camera but mostly out of view, but every tree I have tried is blurry. See the saved camera in the attached file. Then I place another big tree closer to the house to create a shadow on the house/driveway. I will crop that tree out of the final picture. Are there any trees CA has that you recommend for close-up high resolution (5500x3200 pixels) ray trace? I found a thread from the old Chief Talk where they had a similar problem and Larry Kumpost suggested a high res tree, but I don't know where to find one. Here is the old thread http://www.chieftalk.com/showthread.php?34289-Exterior-Critique&highlight=trees+foreground. Thank you in advance!
THE ADLER RENDERING.zip