Rosco2017

Looking for Font

Anyone know where I can get this font? I'm in love with it. Can't find anything close to it in my fonts.

font.PNG

Hey Glenn, thanks for taking the time to reply and look that up. I think I found what it's name is, but I can't find it anywhere. https://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fthecadtrainerguy.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FArch_Fonts_Black1-300x150.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcadtrainerguy.com%2Fhow-i-work%2Fdownloads-for-autocad%2F&docid=T5cLCF-tI5c5pM&tbnid=hyftL6StgjVNkM%3A&vet=1&w=300&h=150&source=sh%2Fx%2Fim

A friend of mine said he thinks it may be from ArchiCAD. I'm not sure. A builder I just started working with wants his plans to have the same font. I can't ask his previous draftsman because he passed away. 

On closer look it's not Graphite.

It's not Flux either Johnny - check out the upper case W.

Here's my 2 cents worth. The "G" in Glenn's version

ain't right. It's more like the one in Johnny's version.

But then in Johnny's version the "M" is correct but the

"W" isn't.

I don't think you'll find any way to get that SHX font outside using AutoCAD.  These aren't exactly the same and they dont have the same sketchy multi-line quality but here are another couple alternatives to Chief Blueprint, Flux, and Graphite Light...

Architxt TTF and Handdf Double TTF.jpg

Fonts.zip

And here's one more that's kinda interesting but its all caps only...

Architect.jpg

architect.zip

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alaskan_Son said:

sketchy multi-line quality

That's exactly what I'm looking for. I did find a download for the font last night, however if you look at the bottom of the support article William linked me to, it says " Unfortunately, it is not possible to use .shx fonts in Chief Architect, as these fonts are used exclusively by AutoCAD. " So I'm not sure I can use it. Also I don't even know how to import it. I know about as much about computers as a dog knows about flying... LOL

ARCHITXT.SHX

Here's a dumb question, (once again, not very computer savy) can you convert it from .SHX to. TTF?

5 hours ago, Rosco2017 said:

Here's a dumb question, (once again, not very computer savy) can you convert it from .SHX to. TTF?

NO

40 minutes ago, Ridge_Runner said:

Thanks, Michael. The Handdfn is certainly one I am going to try - I like it!

You bet!

Actually on closer inspection, I think that particular one is actually exactly the same as "Flux Architect"...at least the upper case letters anyway.. 

7 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

NO

I figured. Oh, well! I've found another font I'm happy with. Thanks Michael.