Same Layer To Display On Multiple Level

buzzsaw204

you should be able to copy and paste to the different levels, if you want to turn them off and on for the different levels make layers level 0, level 1, level 2 after pasting on the different levels this way you can turn them off and on when you want

yes, this work as "reference".

can you print Reference layer?

Yes the reference layer will print. I use them for almost every plan sent to the layout, a big time saver. You just create your own custom reference set just like a layerset.

Yes the reference layer will print. I use them for almost every plan sent to the layout, a big time saver. You just create your own custom reference set just like a layerset.

You bet P.,  this is a no-brainer.  Ref sets are so so very powerful.

Now,  to move on,  let's talk about using more than one ref sets from more than one floor.......   ref sets are very very powerful and with a little nudge from us minions,  I have a feeling CA will improve their power.

The drawback of using the reference layer is that you can't snap to it. It's fairly important to be able to snap to the structural grid.

Bill,

Not sure if I am getting you wrong or not, but I can snap to objects on a reference layer.