Stair rake wall won't connect to balcony wall

Bob_Johnston

Go to solution Solved by CharlesVolz,

27 minutes ago, CharlesVolz said:

Extend the railing wall a couple of inches. Make sure you are on Floor 2 and have the correct wall.

image.thumb.png.35d52f7aa16c58ac85847e634af1e00d.png

Now someone make the drywall wrap properly...

Either give your paint a thickness or delete it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, rgardner said:

Well something is set incorrectly.  Maybe the layer of the invisible wall is set to go past?  Can't download the plan without logging into one drive.  I don't use onedrive.

Giving a downvote for that?   Really?  Man I guess @Bob_Johnstondidn't like that even though I tried to tell him another possibility of why that is happening and stating that I am unable to download the plan  to help further because it is not shared properly get's me a downvote?

2 minutes ago, Bob_Johnston said:

@rgardner - I didn't downvote your response. I actually really appreciate it when people take time out of their busy lives to help me while I'm trying to learn how to use Chief. And we Washington Staters need to stick together.

Well that's good to know its some other kidder.  Anyways if you are still trying to figure that out post the public link or send me the file and I would be happy to take a look to see if I can sort it out for you.

2 hours ago, HumbleChief said:

REALLY? Someone went out of their way to down vote a couple posts in this thread? Sad...

It was rather prevalent yesterday unfortunately :( , I wish they would get rid of the whole stupid system.....

Either that or make it so the likes and dislikes are seen at the bottom of the post WITH NAMES like on most Forums

to stop this petty Clicking of the like/dislike button.

Mick. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

It was rather prevalent yesterday unfortunately :( , I wish they would get rid of the whole stupid system.....

Either that or make it so the likes and dislikes are seen at the bottom of the post WITH NAMES like on most Forums

to stop this petty Clicking of the like/dislike button.

Mick. 

Could NOT agree more. It serves absolutely no purpose.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, rgardner said:

Giving a downvote for that?   Really?  Man I guess @Bob_Johnstondidn't like that even though I tried to tell him another possibility of why that is happening and stating that I am unable to download the plan  to help further because it is not shared properly get's me a downvote?

I was wondering the same thing. Been seeing a lot of that lately for lame reasons. Whoever it was.

3 hours ago, Chrisb222 said:

I never downvote. I would never use it because anonymous downvoting is cowardly.

Now hit me with them Reddies :P

be careful, one time I asked for downvotes to see what happens, it got me kicked off the forum.

• Upvote 1