How Do I Split A Roof Wall?

4hotshoez

Go to solution Solved by Kbird1,

Never heard of it. I looked it up, I will cook some up, I will cook enough that if it is worthy, I will send some to you..... win or lose.

My mother is hispanic...grew up in New Mexico.  I have the best of both worlds right here in Alaska.  You can keep your chili Scott.  Just mail me some warm sand and we'll call it even : )  Because you are definitely gonna lose.

Since you all are just guessing, I will attempt to explain in lieu of a picture. Imagine a gabled roof with the ceiling to the rafters, then directly behind that is another gabled roof slightly taller with the same pitch. There is a space on the wall between the two roofs that has siding on it, BUT on the inside the siding shows because the ceiling slope matches the rafters. I do not want siding to show on the inside. I want drywall. How do I do this?

I assume you have tried GW's method, why do you think TB's method is better?

GW method is auto and auto corrects for any editing.

The question is why isn't the GW method the best?

They are the same method.  Tommy's suggestion just encouraged a little more effort from the OP. 

Open a wall and go to the roof section in the wall dbx, look at the bottom and see what it says. If you can't get that to work, try a pony wall.

My mistake, thus is what I was reading...... My mistake, I know Tommy knows the correct method.