-
Posts
11515 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Everything posted by Kbird1
-
A Plan would help , another possibility is the Wall Definition and where you have the Platform building to?
-
One thought would be what is you Save Dialog Size and Position set too in Preferences?
-
It should be included if the option is checked ?
-
Those with Windows 11 seem to be having a better experience with the latest Driver 511.65 ( assuming you aren't already using it? ) https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/186770/en-us Nvidia has also released a newer hotfix Driver since 511.72 https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5320
-
How do you show 2x4 exposed walls in Chief Architect?
Kbird1 replied to DeniseR's topic in General Q & A
and Choose Frame 3 1/2 or 5 1/2 instead , and as suggested build Framing and turn on Wall framing in 3D views. -
How too Video.....https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/18908-signature-here-at-chief-talk/?tab=comments#comment-155662 This is the usual problem I have found.... Use straight Deck Rail or Edge , not Straight Railing which is the interior railing.
-
Can we turn a custom toolbar into a drop-down menu to save space?
Kbird1 replied to Christina_Girerd's topic in General Q & A
As others mentioned , No as far as I am aware too , but seeing as most monitors these day are widescreen, I find adding a couple of extras on the the RH Side like my "Bathroom Toolbar" works pretty well. I also have all my Dims Shortcuts on the RH side too now.... -
there is a known issue with multi-monitor setups if the computer uses Nahimic's 3D Radar Software....
-
It is in the Core Library...so should be there....try an update on your Libraries or "Install Core" Mick.
-
In a Hot Climate like Florida, Sheet Metal could be an issue even heavy gauge , not sure if Alum. or another metal would be any better though? perhaps ask the Railing Manufacturer for Ideas? M.
-
I've had my Sheetmetal guy do custom bent Black Metal, like your red line for a few jobs looks nice with Black Railings.... not sure if that works for you as there is a limit on (metal) lengths Mick.
-
Everything in Chief is really 3D and there are all sorts of Issues with the new Graphics Engine ( Astral ) ranging from PCs with GTX 970 to 3090 Nvidia Cards , Win10 and Win 11 as well as various flavours of MacOs and Hardware. Is Dan's template from an earlier Chief Version? as I am having Issues with X12 plans brought forward as well as other issues like CA locking up every time it saves for 3-9 mins... a real productivity Killer. M.
-
See if making the Railing Wall Widths the same as the Newel Posts , moves the newels back onto the Floor? so your Newels don't overhang the edge of the floor like in pics 3 and 5 above.... works for Deck and porch columns..... Mick.
-
Your sig , doesn't say what version you are using ? it is in X13 Core though.... M.
-
Custom shaped walls : Old italian house, with unusual wall shape...
Kbird1 replied to AdrienS_FX's topic in General Q & A
There are different Elec. Libraries now including International, Specialty, Dacora but I have not used them.... https://www.chiefarchitect.com/3d-library/index.php?r=site/detail/1123 -
Hopefully they will honor the old price if you ask nicely tomorrow.... 1v1 Training went up 20% too M.
-
That's what I was told as I asked about a better discount for 3 or 4 or 5 yrs and She said no 5% whether 2yrs or 5yrs.... but I would get on it quick as it is no longer $525 it seems M.
-
It was back in Aug. it was still $525 yest. when I checked.... I did it via Email and Paypal with Stephanie-AT-chiefarchitect.com M.
-
After you finish with Autobuild on the main part of the house....
-
Exactly what some of my Clients have done...... so sad.....especially with all the money spent on hardware and hours of wasted Time. M.
-
Chief now recommends the Studio Driver but I am not sure how much difference it makes..... https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/16205-nvidia-drivers-updated/?do=findComment&comment=260589
-
Not only Back Clip but Side Clip as well........ M.
-
There is a Wine Barrel in the Irrigation Library , you should be able to drop a sink in....
-
That is correct SSA is connected to the Person , not the license.....unless C.A. changed something recently? At least it appears to still be on Sale ATM.
-
**** Oh...it just changed for me.... I guess you figured it out.....
