DRAWZILLA

Members
  • Posts

    8701
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DRAWZILLA

  1. Go to preferences / reset options/ reset toolbars. for the color problem, you might have checked the color off button by mistake, just turn it back on. It's on a toolbar
  2. try using the Auto story pole tool if You need floor heights and roof heights, not sure what type of dims you need
  3. The simple fact is, just get the best gaming machine you can afford.
  4. I print in color using "color off is grayscale". That way everyone gets it in color and your printer can print in grayscale. I can also check my colors and see what shade of grayscale that color will print as.
  5. Ben, X8 had some major layout revisions because of the live views
  6. Pay for a grading plan done by a professional, so it's accurate .
  7. if you print in Grayscale, like I always do, you have to keep your colors on the dark side or they will print too light.
  8. You can also just change one roof plane at a time to whatever you want the spacing to be. Just select any roof plane and click on the little framed building at the bottom in the edit toolbar and change it.
  9. Ben, by chance did you bring your template forward from a previous version. For me, in X8 I had to re-create new templates from the profile plans and layouts, haven't had any problems since.
  10. it all depends on what color you hatch is and what line thickness you use. The line could get lost if you use a light color or a very thin line or both.
  11. I think the isles should be sloped but the seating area should be stepped not sloped
  12. Are you using a template layout from the "profile layout" in X8 ? There could be a difference as spoken from Chief themselves. I had to recreate them myself when X8 arrived. No bringing forward this time around.
  13. It is mapped to f-10 on a pc.
  14. I don't think Chief was developed to design Concert venue's even though I'm sure someone could do it. I would use some other program that does commercial better.
  15. A music venue can be square can't it
  16. I though he was talking section view and a garage would most likely have parallel sides
  17. Isn't that what a ramp is? Ramps are not parallel.
  18. remove the floor in the room DBX and use a ramp as the floor. Not exactly sure what your condition is though.
  19. You can just set up a room finish schedule to show that. you can set up a lot of other things in it, like square footage, and it will total it automatically.
  20. What power supply do you have ,how many watts? Sounds like a heat problem in your computer, Make sure the fans are running and clean your fans and vacuum it out. It also could be a power supply is failing. Or your power supply is too little for your equip. you are trying to run. Just guessing
  21. no, if you have a surface you can use Chief from that
  22. You can also just use a bearing line as a separator.