Rendering Technique Options- I said, "CANCEL!!!!!"

BryceEngstrom

What is the point of the cancel button when it never responds no matter how many times you click it?

Bryce,  please  do not whisper your complaint,  YELL IT OUT LOUD......  this is so frustrating,  I agree,  if I want to cancel because CA is taking too long,  please let me cancel, this issue has been going on forever........  if Bryce and I are missing something,  please let us know,  otherwise please fix it so if we it cancel the operation in progress.

Dog gone it Bryce,  I had to give you two rep points for this post

• Upvote 2

It's the Line Drawing thing that seems to get me more often.  Takes way longer than just the water color.  And god forbid you make the mistake of trying to rotate the camera once you are in Line Drawing. Then it has to cycle several times through each motion of the mouse swipe you mistakenly made.

I'll have to try Escape I guess, but yeah, then it should just say to hit Escape not click on Cancel.

Even escape does not seem to work for me when using the water color with line drawing technique. I thought I was alone with this. I felt really alone. Distant. Like a designer on an island and there were boats all around me but no one saw my signal written with seaweed on the beach.

l(a

le

af

fa

ll

s)

one

l

iness

Even escape does not seem to work for me when using the water color with line drawing technique. I thought I was alone with this. I felt really alone. Distant. Like a designer on an island and there were boats all around me but no one saw my signal written with seaweed on the beach.

l(a

le

af

fa

ll

s)

one

l

iness

You really have to beat that button down to get it.