-
Posts
8702 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Everything posted by DRAWZILLA
-
UPDATE ALL VIEWS still not working, anybody else see this?
DRAWZILLA replied to dshall's topic in General Q & A
I just open and close the view sent to the layout, this is especially true when starting a new job and coping and renaming the plan file then open the layout re-link it and the old elevations still exist -
yep, walls always stop at the roof planes
-
UPDATE ALL VIEWS still not working, anybody else see this?
DRAWZILLA replied to dshall's topic in General Q & A
Update all views has never updated elevations for me either. -
EDIT AREA will edit locked and hidden CAD lines
DRAWZILLA replied to dshall's topic in General Q & A
Scott, could you check on my Charges and see if they have a chance this year. maybe the Rams if they don't. -
You need to move the roof planes up in the "z" direction using the transform -replicate tool to get the taller walls
-
we would be laughed out of the building if I wanted that around here.
- 4 replies
-
- foundation
- deck
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
If the model is not built right then your cross sections will not be good and will be a mess. work on your model to get it as close to perfect as you can. For me I sometimes will have a problem with the foundation slabs but I can then use the auto detail tool to get that looking good. Good luck
-
you can see if another floor will show up
-
VIDEO LESSON: Screen Porches - Railing Walls and Panels
DRAWZILLA replied to SNestor's topic in Tips & Techniques
very nice, I don't get many screened porches around here, good info for everyone. I bet you could sell those pre-made walls.- 12 replies
-
- screen porch
- screen
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
You can also try to setup the exact same toolbars for every type you have. if you have different toolbar setups they will always move around on you.
-
oK , I could use that one, nice
-
Thanks Joe, not sure why I might need it though.
-
I do it like Joey using anno-sets ,having a different anno-set for different conditions.
-
of course if it's custom, it must be done manually, I seem to run into simple ones.
-
I go to the 2nd floor and create a deck, after setup it's very fast, creates 2x? on top ( really decking) works really nice.
-
Which program do people use to create decent site plans?
DRAWZILLA replied to ED-209's topic in General Q & A
Chief Architect, is there anything else? -
When you print to PDF, those lines usually go away, or turn off floor joists in that camera view.
-
Scott charges by the hour---this tells me another check is coming your way buddy , rain or shine, maybe I should change how I charge.
-
Whoever orders the trusses is responsible (contractor) but you might owe them a lunch. Homeowner should not make changes after engineering is complete. You should at least have a disclaimer for that if it's not already in your contract.
-
remodel project floor attaches to existing walls
DRAWZILLA replied to DianeP's topic in General Q & A
or go thru floor below check -
I always have a 2nd and maybe a 3rd floor in my template plan, even if there is no floor there. Never had any problems doing that, ever
-
File/ print/ drawing sheet setup
-
You actually need to move the roof planes in the "z" direction to where you want them using the transform-replicate tool, if they are manually drawn. If automatic, use the dormer DBX to lower.
-
You need to put a checkmark in the molding profile box at the very top of the page
-
not I as of yet
