PDF Transparancy

ACADuser

pdf is not included in the plan or zip file. Have to either back up entire plan or include it in the zip.

I convert pdfs to png first- less strain on the system and more control ahead of time. Be glad to do that for ya if I had the pdf.

Attached is a png from your pdf. Recently switched computers and don't have all my photo progs installed yet so couldn't make the background go away. But see if this helps.

I didn't have any trouble with the plan once I inserted the pdf into it? screen shot attached.

post-85-0-10733200-1468360815_thumb.png

post-85-0-39867100-1468360866_thumb.png

• 7 years later...
On 7/12/2016 at 12:20 PM, MarkMc said:

pdf is not included in the plan or zip file. Have to either back up entire plan or include it in the zip.

I convert pdfs to png first- less strain on the system and more control ahead of time. Be glad to do that for ya if I had the pdf.

HOW DO YOU CONVER THE PDF TO PNG? ANOTHER PROGRAM?

3 minutes ago, YanezConstInc said:

I have done that with Gimp before but depending on how the PDF was created you may be able to turn the background off with a PDF editor.

• 5 months later...
On 10/30/2023 at 1:07 PM, YanezConstInc said:

You can also just take a screenshot when the pdf is nice and big so that the resulting screenshot will have a pretty resolution without the pdf bulk. 

• Like 1