-
Posts
8698 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Everything posted by DRAWZILLA
-
Always print to scale and never fit to page.
-
I have no problems with syncing anything on a pc. I also have an ipad.
-
Just pick one from the James Hardie catalog and change the color. If the spacing isn't right change the texture size and the pattern size.
-
Alienware is owned by dell now, great gaming machines.
-
Or just click on the edit toolbar to switch the open side.
-
Looks like your video card has 2gb of memory which is a little shy of what you should have, throw a 1000 series NVidia card ( they are very good prices right now)in there, and you will see it working like you have never seen.
-
Dell has very nice deals a couple times a year, so its worth it to wait.
-
Best way to draw basketball court markings for 3D view
DRAWZILLA replied to Christina_Girerd's topic in General Q & A
Funny, it's always been Naismith in the official books, but I understand that b/c the NBA drafts players out of high school ,and most flunked history, it's understandable. -
I use 650 for printed plans
-
3Dconnexion Mouse Vs X8 ( Longtime User Of Spacemouse )
DRAWZILLA replied to KevinWaldron's topic in General Q & A
Do you have it checked in preferences? I have noticed it very touchy and had to turn off raise and lower until I get better at it. -
Best way to draw basketball court markings for 3D view
DRAWZILLA replied to Christina_Girerd's topic in General Q & A
We have Nukes, and if Aus. has some where do you think they got them from? -
Best way to draw basketball court markings for 3D view
DRAWZILLA replied to Christina_Girerd's topic in General Q & A
Thank god -
Best way to draw basketball court markings for 3D view
DRAWZILLA replied to Christina_Girerd's topic in General Q & A
Women's beach Volleyball is my fav. -
Best way to draw basketball court markings for 3D view
DRAWZILLA replied to Christina_Girerd's topic in General Q & A
From my extensive experience playing, Usually outside School bb courts are not official size, so she may have to adjust for what fits in the school yard. -
Good job Chop. That was probably a difficult one for sure.
-
Best free video recording software for Chief?
DRAWZILLA replied to keysersoze's topic in General Q & A
Snaggit -
How PROGRAM do you use to organize Plan Check comments etc.
DRAWZILLA replied to dshall's topic in General Q & A
Here is an added bonus just for you also. http://m.info.adobesystems.com/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=%40viKueufMhDUeh04xiSC4e2S6KRazDVVvLFol0q2x41g%3D -
Always save, first thing, when starting a new plan
-
Try the (reset side windows) in preferences under "reset"
-
How PROGRAM do you use to organize Plan Check comments etc.
DRAWZILLA replied to dshall's topic in General Q & A
You can also scan with it. -
No , you would put the (e) and (n) in the label of the object.
-
Yep, I agree it really should be automated, if you could do it Joe, I'd pay for that.
-
There are roof pitch markers in the "roof DBX" under the Arrow tab that automatically show on the roof plan, and make sure the layer "roof labels" are checked to show. They also work for elevations but not in a way that you might think, but works
-
I draw the as-builts first and have set up my template to not show anything in the schedules, and just show window and door headers and existing (E) size and type. After the as-built drawing is done I do a save as existing plan. Then I continue to add the remodel but before I do anything further, I change all my door and windows, walls, posts, headers, framing, cabinets, beams, etc. to new(N) and check include in Schedule. Every automatically generates just how I want it to.
-
Does that get you to 1" in elevation difference?
