Hello, we are newer to Chief Architect and designing our home. We need an expert in chief architect for some training. Looking for someone that would be willing to train us or help wrap up our plans. We are willing to pay an hourly price. I am thinking we only need 1-2hrs of help to complete. We have it about 80% complete. Please message us and let me know if anyone is interested or needs more details. Thanks, Ted

If you post what you have up to date and what version you're using then the folks around here will let you know in various ways what "percentage" your plans are complete.

There may even be a Good Samaritan in the midst...

Hello,

I can help you with your plans from the ground up.. feel free to give me a call!

Annette

Classic Designs

248-891-3955

• Downvote 1

What you need is what I specialize in. I have been helping people like you since 1999.

DJP

Just a wild guess here, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this user has probably already found the help they need...seeing as how they posted more than 2 years ago.

• Upvote 1

Ah, but it's always that last 20% that takes the most time, you should all know that!   ;)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    JosephIM
    Newest Member
    JosephIM

• By greglocke
      I'm trying to show my garage floor slab poured through my doorways.  I have stemwalls set at 6" above the floor, but want to depress the stem another 4" to allow pouring the slab through.
    • By Designer100
      I would appreciate any help working out this rear existing roof where we area adding a new cath gable closed in veranda gable. the btm of interior gable ceiling it 11'8" . Exist. evar hight up is 11'8" ht. we are tearing off old covered sloped 6x6 with plastic over it and adding this new gable roof. I cannot seem to get it worked out. See attached exist. pics. 
      Newell 
      Premier 12 x 
      newell.cheatheam@gmail.com
      Foxland chase st.Sugarlan Porch roof 10.06.2020.plan
      Foxland chase st.Sugarlan Porch roof 10.06.2020.zip

• By ChiefSmi
      Hello, 
      My name is Jared Smith, I just started studying “Product development and Innovation” at SDU in Odense, Denmark.
      Me and my group has been assigned a semester project, which consists of us redesigning an Architects lamp. 
      We’ve been handed a lamp and it is our task to come up with a new design and new features to add to the lamp.
      For us to understand the market we’re reaching out to several architects around the world, to get a picture of, what opinions and ideas are required to create a good working space. 
      My question for you now is, what requirement does a lamp have to fulfil to optimize working on projects? Which lighting is good and does the design matter? We appreciate any ideas, suggestions and/or opinions.
      We hope you could find time, to help and we’re looking forward to hearing from you. 
      Kind regards, Jared Smith