BOOM X16 Public Beta is here!

36 minutes ago, Michael_Gia said:

@Renerabbitt

That's the first time I see a chair leg actually look like it's sitting on the floor and not look like it's hovering 1/8" above.

Was this rendered solely in X16?

Rene Rabbitt, You do an excellent job on rendering. I wonder as well, That would be great if that was all done in chief X16! = No outside rendering software. :-) 

59 minutes ago, Michael_Gia said:

@Renerabbitt

That's the first time I see a chair leg actually look like it's sitting on the floor and not look like it's hovering 1/8" above.

Was this rendered solely in X16?

X16 ..only thing was adding the woman. 
This is all x16:
image.thumb.png.9e470762870c531fee28ba1919c0a130.png

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

This is all x16:
image.thumb.png.9e470762870c531fee28ba1919c0a130.png

Looks great!  I need to do more with adjusting the color and hue of lighting to get enhance the moods.  Nicely done.

8 minutes ago, DeLayDesign said:

Looks great!  I need to do more with adjusting the color and hue of lighting to get enhance the moods.  Nicely done.

I didnt change any of that...just a backdrop sets the mood

5 hours ago, Renerabbitt said:

This is all x16:

Nice touch.  Where do you get your people from?  I've searched, and there are a lot of sites dedicated to people, situations, etc.  So it's hard to just pick one without asking a reputable person, as in you, who they'd recommend.  

15 hours ago, mtldesigns said:

Nice touch.  Where do you get your people from?  I've searched, and there are a lot of sites dedicated to people, situations, etc.  So it's hard to just pick one without asking a reputable person, as in you, who they'd recommend.  

I make them :)