Framing member colors

Larry_Sweeney

Scott/Randy - What browser are you using?  I have tried Firefox, IE and Safari and it's a no-go.

It works with safari on my mac

It does not work with google chrome on my mac

It works with IE on my pc

It does not work with google chrome on pc

I did  not try firefox,  it ain't on my 'puter,  and I ain't gonna put it on my 'puter

Larry

Could be Display mixed content is set to prompt in IE

Internet Options/Security (w internet tab selected)/Custome level

Abolut half way down - find display mixed content and set it to enable

Randy......That was the problem! Many thanks. I saved a call to the grandkids. Everytime I call them I have a computer question. I think half the time I call they don't answer. They are thinking---it's just Pap with another computer question.  :)  Have a great day--it's Friday.

Most welcome Larry

I think Perry didn't have this problem because he changed that setting after I posted a question about a security warning coming up everytime I opened a post that had something more than text involved

That little setting will definitely impact what is displayed

I tested it with prompt set - got the warning when I opened page 1 of this post - clicked yes - and no vid

Opened CT again - again page 1 of this post - clicked no to the security warning - vids

Opened CT again - this time I went straight to page 2 of this post - no warning (no mixed content at that time I guess)

Changed display mixed content to enable - no warning and videos when I opened CT again to page 1 of this post

No idea about the other browsers, no doubt some similar setting is all that is involved

BTW - tried display mixed content set to disable - you don't want to go there