X13 MOUSE PROBLEM

BruceKC

Since upgrading to X13, my mouse is not working the way it did before.  It works perfectly in every other program, but in X13, if I single click on an object, it often acts as if I've "double-clicked" it.  I haven't changed any settings, so I'm not sure what to do.  Contacted Chief support but they said it would have nothing to do with X13.

27 minutes ago, BruceKC said:

Since upgrading to X13, my mouse is not working the way it did before.  It works perfectly in every other program, but in X13, if I single click on an object, it often acts as if I've "double-clicked" it.  I haven't changed any settings, so I'm not sure what to do.  Contacted Chief support but they said it would have nothing to do with X13.

I have had similar problems.  Often the mouse will let go of a handle when dragging something.

I think Chief support is the best in the business, so I'm guessing this is a new and not common issue.  I'm going to call them again tomorrow and I'll keep everyone posted if I hear anything.

I use a Logitech G 604…I really like the mouse but I have also had some issues since upgrading…buttons that worked before changed…I have found that upgrading the GHub software usually fixes it…

Regards

Rick

hello everyone.  I haven't called support yet, because yesterday I went into the desktop settings for my mouse, and changed the mouse pointer settings.  I changed the Report Rate from 500 down to 250, and that so far seems to have solved my problems.  You might want to try that, and if 250 doesn't work, try 125.  Please let me know if this has been any help.  I'll also keep you posted as to whether this actually fixed my problem.  Have a great day!

1 hour ago, BruceKC said:

hello everyone.  I haven't called support yet, because yesterday I went into the desktop settings for my mouse, and changed the mouse pointer settings.  I changed the Report Rate from 500 down to 250, and that so far seems to have solved my problems.  You might want to try that, and if 250 doesn't work, try 125.  Please let me know if this has been any help.  I'll also keep you posted as to whether this actually fixed my problem.  Have a great day!

How is the rate changed?

Doug, you should have a blue "G" somewhere on your task bar or in your programs, which is the Logitech Gaming Software dialogue box.  If you open that, click on the mouse (if you have more than one Logitech device) and you should see a picture of the mouse and an arrow to the left with settings wheel next to it. Click on that arrow and it will open another dialogue box labeled "pointer settings".  There will be three places to change settings there: the top is the DPI Sensitivity Levels, the second is the Report Rate, and the third is Advanced.  Under the Report Rate, you should see places where you can select the report rate: 125, 250, and 500.  Click the 250 and then save and close.  Then try Chief again and see if that helps.  If it doesn't, go back and try 125.  That's what I did and so far, so good. Please let me know if I can help further.  Best of luck.

I have the same Issue but I'm using corsair gaming mouse, I change the report rate to 250 and didn't work for me, also there are two more threads reporting this issue.

19 hours ago, BruceKC said:

Doug, you should have a blue "G" somewhere on your task bar or in your programs, which is the Logitech Gaming Software dialogue box.  If you open that, click on the mouse (if you have more than one Logitech device) and you should see a picture of the mouse and an arrow to the left with settings wheel next to it. Click on that arrow and it will open another dialogue box labeled "pointer settings".  There will be three places to change settings there: the top is the DPI Sensitivity Levels, the second is the Report Rate, and the third is Advanced.  Under the Report Rate, you should see places where you can select the report rate: 125, 250, and 500.  Click the 250 and then save and close.  Then try Chief again and see if that helps.  If it doesn't, go back and try 125.  That's what I did and so far, so good. Please let me know if I can help further.  Best of luck.

2 hours ago, Doug_N said:

Guys, I contacted Logitech customer support and they don't have a solution so far.  Just an update.

Hi @Doug_N, I don't believe it has anything to be with the mouse but it could be a hardware related issue.