X13 MOUSE PROBLEM

BruceKC

I just read in other forums, the issue with mouse behaving erratically after 15 minutes is part of the chief architect x13 counter-piracy mechanism. 
I assume it affects people with pirated software, but it might affect legit users in some cases.

So it's useless talking to your mouse vendor. If you have a legit license, contact Chief Architect support.  If not, then.. buy it. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, YuvalDirk said:

I just read in other forums, the issue with mouse behaving erratically after 15 minutes is part of the chief architect x13 counter-piracy mechanism. 
I assume it affects people with pirated software, but it might affect legit users in some cases.

So it's useless talking to your mouse vendor. If you have a legit license, contact Chief Architect support.  If not, then.. buy it. 

Do you have any evidence that this is, in fact, the case?   I have not seen any such evidence, and to the best of my knowledge, everyone who has reported this has a valid licence.  I know that I do.  I experience erratic mouse behaviour with X-13 that I never experienced with X-12.