80238dmcm

User Catalog - disappeared

I seemed to have lost my user catalog. I cannot figure out what happend. Are these backed up? Can I reload it?

32 minutes ago, 80238dmcm said:

I seemed to have lost my user catalog. I cannot figure out what happend. Are these backed up? Can I reload it?

Do a system wide search. if you are on a PC, type "ext: .calib" without quotes in your file explorer search bar

Should maybe call Tech support in the morning , but if you haven't backed it up , then the usual location in listed in Preferences>Folders>User Library Folder> the KEEP section , will have it's last location....... 

*** and for anyone else who reads this, a reminder go to your Library and Export the User Catalog regularly to a safe place like an Ext. Hard drive just in case.

KB Article on how to....

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-00091/backing-up-and-restoring-library-content.html

image.thumb.png.20fce8a2ad7483d884bd5d85c04815e6.png

On 9/2/2020 at 4:09 PM, Renerabbitt said:

Do a system wide search. if you are on a PC, type "ext: .calib" without quotes in your file explorer search bar

thanks for the suggestion.. they appear to be gone..gone..gone..

but I'll keep trying

2 hours ago, 80238dmcm said:

thanks for the suggestion.. they appear to be gone..gone..gone..

but I'll keep trying

Back UP UP UP