Wall Stud Showing At Corner

builtright3

I have seen the same thing and fixed it by selecting the lower wall and editing a sliver wall that seems to extend all the way to the 2nd floor plate line. Its a very thin wall segment and you have to drag it down to the 1st level. Seems to me a little bug got in with the new update.

Joe:

If you are still struggling to attach your plan and/or more images, give me a call in the morning.  I am on Pacific time.

Another thing that I sometimes find helpful in sorting out problems is to take back-clipped cross sections from perpendicular directions of the problem area.  Sometimes you can spot something on a particular layer that is messed up and allows you to more easily troubleshoot and remedy the plan glitch.

Here is a short video explaining what I think is going on in most cases to create the corner exposed studs

http://screencast.com/t/S9NKlbWb0mqG

Nice job P.,  as a side note,  I bet if you broke the lower roof at the corner and dragged it 1-1/2" back  (width of eave fascia),  that may also fix it without manually adjusting the wall.....  which I hate to do.

Nice job P.,  as a side note,  I bet if you broke the lower roof at the corner and dragged it 1-1/2" back  (width of eave fascia),  that may also fix it without manually adjusting the wall.....  which I hate to do.

......Then again maybe not.

P's solution works,  but another solution is to BREAK THE LOWER WALL AT THE POINT BELOW THE OFFENSIVE WALL,  and it will fix with no need to manually adjust wall.

post-50-0-80404700-1411834432_thumb.jpg

That wall was broke at one time but re-connected at some point along the way, I'm running into this a lot lately. Thanks

Having a little bit of a rough morning. In this picture I try to click on a room and I get this weird shaded outline. Never seen this happen before and it want let me click on any of the rooms.

Link to drawing file:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53713740/Macias%20New%20Plan.plan

Bad wall connection at back right corner.....  there should of been an alert to that.....  I wonder why there was not an alert....  which version are you using Joe?  Yeah,  and thanks for the new avatar,  you are not as good looking as Perry but then who is?