dshall

Where would I find people figures in library, thanks

Where would I find people figures in library,  thanks

Not that I remember.  I thought there were some "shadow people" in the library.

Here's a link to the Thread in the old Forum.  There are a series of calibz files (50+ images) that you can download from that thread.  People Images

Thank you Gary and Joe,  much appreciated.

What happened to the people we had in whenever, X5?  The kind that you placed in planview and were 2D, but the image always rotated to face the camera?

4 minutes ago, GeneDavis said:

What happened to the people we had in whenever, X5?  The kind that you placed in planview and were 2D, but the image always rotated to face the camera?

Same as those I provided the link to above.  I first posted those in X4 or X5.

Thanks, Joe.  I see that now.

Since we're talking about people images, how does one best use the silhouettes and CAD images of people, the ones available now as bonus content?

4 minutes ago, GeneDavis said:

Thanks, Joe.  I see that now.

Since we're talking about people images, how does one best use the silhouettes and CAD images of people, the ones available now as bonus content?

I would only use those in Vector Views for Elevations.  Note that they are simply line drawings and do not have any fill.  So if you have them in a Elevation or Section you need to be aware that they will not block out anything behind them.

And here is a comparison, done with the elevation camera.

Left to right, a CAD 2D, an image that rotates to the camera, and a solid silhouette.

2016-11-23_1536.png

Gene, it looks like your inner teenager emerged and then became Alfred Hitchcock's shadow.

Great thanks to whoever created these and was willing to share with everyone.  These images showed up fine in elevation view, but when I created a cad detail from view, I don't see them even though the Image layer is set to display. Any solution to this? Thanks