Trouble Accessing Forum This Morning?

HumbleChief

I couldn't get on from 8:00 pm last night until about 7:00 am this morning.  In fact, I had used X8 yesterday on one of my systems in Big Bear Lake.  I forgot to deactivate it when I left to come home.

When I got home last night I tried to activate X8 on my system there.  I couldn't get in to deactivate so I had to wait until they opened this morning - called SSA and got them to deactivate it. 

I really hope they find some way to fix this so we don't get locked out.  If this had happened Friday night I wouldn't have been able to use Chief all weekend.  Internet reliability must not result in loss of the use of Chief just because we forgot to deactivate before leaving one location to go to another.

This morning I could not get on forum...  and I also COULD NOT START CA.  Not being able to start CA could of been a problem,  but I was able to go to a folder that contained a file,  double click to open file and all was well.

But I could not open the CA program first and then open file,  I had to open file first.....  worked out okay......  but I suppose I do understand Lew's point when he wants to have a hardware lock......  personally,  I hoped I could not get on so I could go play golf....  therefore I will never own a hardware lock just in case I get the opportunity to play golf vs work.