Is It Possible To Download Chief Tutorial Videos?

Mintplanner

The upgrade from 9.5 to X7 has my head spinning!  I don't recognize anything!

I was hoping to download the Tutorials from Chief's site so I can watch them offline while I'm away from my broadband connection.  Does anyone have a workaround for this? 

$1,995 to upgrade, and I can't even get a CD Tutorial! Grrrr...

Tim

Just watch them any time you want, you can also watch them on your tablet or phone. I don't think they sell them anymore. Did you get "SSA"?  Like any other software , the longer you are behind the harder it is to catch up. You'll get there, it just might be a little painful for a while. Good luck

I was just checking in the "on line training seminars " as I have a new hire who needs training. Was looking for a one day class as I took to start. Not there BUT, in the " on demand" section there is a quick start guide, 3 hours. I called to check and you can start and stop it.

Might be better place to start...might not but I'm going to pay my guy to take it.

I agree with Perry catchup is sometimes not good for this reason I stay upto date with the program and the new versions, since this is a business for me the upgrades pay for themselves a lot of times with the speed I gain and for me time is money

Do you have SSA ?  I would assume so with the Upgrade , so yes any video can be saved  though a bit of a PITA by right clicking on the video's window as it plays and clicking "save video as" , you do need to play 3-5 secs so you get the save as in the RC menu though.

M.