Smooth Curved Railing Video By Yusuf

yusuf-333

Yusuf.

A curved railing wall that is assigned to follow stairs.  That's great.  Now if we could get rid of the stringers for the spiral stairs and get the outside edges of the treads to be curved as well..............

What you've shown us is that Chief has existing subroutines that could be used to enhance the Stairs Tool.  I missed this because I was looking for the true Spiral Stair, not just a Circular Stairway as your video shows.  I agree that the railing can be done using your method and applied to a Spiral but we still have the issue of stringers and the outer edges of the treads not being curved.

We really need CA to do all of this in the Stair Tool.

IAE, thanks for showing us how to do this.  Much appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Wait,   Wait just one darn second,  first of all Yusuf,  you have to throw some Ethiopian jokes into your presentation to spice things up,  and speak a little louder,  other than that,  another great informative video by Yusuf.

Nice job,  I have to double check but that again was quite clever.  

What Yusuf did other than create a SMOOTH HANDRAIL was at the same time he created a handrail visible in plan view.  We have been asking CA for this for years and Yusuf did in no time.

Nice job Yusuf.

I have to double check but I think Yusuf left the handrails on the stairs and then he put a wall on the stairs and defined it as a railing.  I thought you either could have the stairs with railings or a will defined as a railing on stairs BUT NOT BOTH.

Wait, Wait just one darn second, first of all Yusuf, you have to throw some Ethiopian jokes into your presentation to spice things up, and speak a little louder, other than that, another great informative video by Yusuf.

Nice job, I have to double check but that again was quite clever.

What Yusuf did other than create a SMOOTH HANDRAIL was at the same time he created a handrail visible in plan view. We have been asking CA for this for years and Yusuf did in no time.

Nice job Yusuf.

I have to double check but I think Yusuf left the handrails on the stairs and then he put a wall on the stairs and defined it as a railing. I thought you either could have the stairs with railings or a will defined as a railing on stairs BUT NOT BOTH.

Scott, thanks

this way is how I did this spiral stair.I am finishing my experiments on achieving cable rails, deck railing of any kind, all kinds railings attached to the sides of stairs and landings extending halfway or any dimension one may need to extend bellow stair level.

I mean all most all the questions people were asking ca to improve is already there.

That is why I insist a lot more unseen ....

Ca pay attention to the user development kit. Look at joe's he is doing a lot of techniques that may help you for your software improvements.

Thanks Joe and Dennis for the compliments.

post-2517-0-40879100-1422623211_thumb.jpg

post-2517-0-59560700-1422623239_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Thank you very much all for the kind words. I have learnt a lot from you guys all, specially David, I have learned a lot from him. He is so kind and encourager.

The thread "The best of D.j.p" is unfogettble.

Thank you.

Thanks Yosuf.  I sure wish I could get a 'crystal clear' image when I watch your videos.  For some reason they are very fuzzy and out of focus.  As a comparison, the Screencast videos Larry has been doing are clear viewing for me.