Wall Cap issues X14

DeLayDesign

Has anyone else experienced an issue with the wall cap on a pony wall?  Nothing I do allows it to continue down the wall past the door.

Any suggestions outside of just drawing it manually w/ a molding?

TIA. 

*I have a ticket into Chief about this as well.

Question.JPG

Hmm...

Actually I've done the same tech. without issues in X13.  It works fine on other walls, but when the door is introduced it causes the issue. Also wall caps can be used as 'face applied' items or full wall split.  This is a face applied molding.

Issue.JPG

• Upvote 1

Hard to see with the standard rendering.  Turn on vector or line overlay on standard for better pix.  As it’s hard to see in that pic just want to confirm that you have that applied as a wall cap.  That is one continuous wall and not broken at the door and the foundation wall below it is continuous and aligned properly and is square 90degrees?

I was told I was using a 3D object that had too many faces to it.  I did receive this warning when I opened the plan after closing it but thought nothing of it.  I was trying to use a 'live edge' to get a more realistic look to the stone cap.  

When I changed it back to a normal molding the issue resolved itself.  Thanks @ChiefArchitectfor the explanation.