Garage Doors, does anybody have the door below they can share?

dshall

Garage Doors,  does anybody have the door below they can share?

Has anybody put together a good garage door collection they can share.

At one time I had a decent one but during the great email theft of December 7th,  2021,  I do not have them anymore.  (boy,  what a mess that has been)

DO NOT EVER LET ANYBODY GET CONTROL OF YOUR EMAIL.....  YOUR LIFE WILL BE ^*(&T%*(TT*.

I know,  I know,  my bad.

270773264_ScreenShot2022-03-05at9_06_53AM.thumb.png.fd243dabb0acf1f59289daf2797c73c4.png

• Upvote 1

I got a new computer and had the garage door wizard on my old computer and haven't installed it yet, now I can't find it, but still looking. With that I could make any standard door anyone might need. hope I find it.

21 minutes ago, DRAWZILLA said:

I got a new computer and had the garage door wizard on my old computer and haven't installed it yet, now I can't find it, but still looking. With that I could make any standard door anyone might need. hope I find it.

The garage door wizard was wonderful.  I had it too but I seemed to have lost it.

I paid for it a long long time ago.  I would be willing to pay for it again if I could find it.

• Upvote 1

Garage Door Wizard! That is how I made the door I sent you Scott!

I have Version 2.10.0025 of the program that works on my computer with X13 and Windows 10.

I will sell the program for Kerry on the honor system. You send me $20 via PayPal to CVRE@sbcglobal.net and I will forward you the program via email. No sharing, warranty, no returns, no crying, no whining.

Please let the rest of us know if it works or not on your computer setup by posting on this thread so others can decide whether to buy.

Upgrades are $20 also since there is no way to monitor registered users. Kerry said that the price back in the day was $35. So it is a good deal. Kerry was nice enough to allow me to distribute this because some of us asked for it.

I am just trying to contribute to you guys and gals on the forum who have helped me by participating on the forum.

Regards,
Charles

• Upvote 1

So I dont seem to be havng good luck on this forum.  I got one guy downvoting all my posts, so I have him ignored, (hopefully that means he cant see me either).
And this guy reported me and stated I was hacked and had my question removed.
My question is a legit question:
The OP asked about sharing objects and textures (Specifically a garage door).  I didnt know if that was legit or not.  I have found in some templates offered by CA, there are textures, calibz and objects not in the CA package.  So I was simply asking if it was okay to take them and add them manually.  And it sounds like objects and textures are free to share, so my question was answered.
For future reference please reach out to a poster if you question a post...  Usually hacked accounts will have links to bad sites, malware, virus', ransomware, inappropriate pictures, etc.  No where, anywhere close did my original post warrant any red flags.
Have a good weekend everyone...
/sigh
JSnell