Evolution

CAD notes and legends

Is there a short cut to changing the lettering size of the CAD notes before we place them on our layout sheet?   I use 13"X19" sheet size for layout/printing, and usually when I place a note it's 100's of times larger than my layout sheet so of course, I select the note after placing it, unblock it; highlight it then change the size of the text (usually 3/32) works for me. Eventually, I will complete layout pages just for Construction / Code notes but there are 5 jurisdictions, in three states; I work in (MS/TN/AR) and all the standard structural/Construction/Civil/Plumbing/Mech/Electrical  notes, required; are to some degree different in each case.

You could perhaps use a separate Plan file for each State with the Notes in a CAD Detail and send them to Layout from there at the correct Scale.

M.

I just size the notes the correct size than save to the lib. then place them in the layout from there.

Create a 3/32 size (layout) text style for these notes.  I save mine in a plan file so they are editable without blocking and unblocking.