Pony wall - Door aligned

xterix

Please share a copy of your plan file with us so it can be properly evaluated and researched. Posting only an image just leaves guessing for those who might want to help. It could be that your upper walls are simply out of alignment with the first floor walls. It could be that you have the door improperly set up in its dialog (Recessed to main layer etc). It could be that you have not properly set up your Pony Wall in its Define Wall Type Dialog. Who knows, check all those and if no joy, post a copy of your plan,

DJP

In the absence of the beam tool use pony wall, it seems that the door and window are aligned to the low wall,
there is not other obcion.
Without beam and column tool is very limited with respect to similar softwares,

any way thank you for your time in answering

6 hours ago, Joe_Carrick said:

Personally, I wouldn't use a "Pony Wall" for this condition.

If you want that Thickened Band at the top of the Room either use "Soffits" or a custom "Crown Molding".

I am with Joe.

That is not the correct application for a pony wall.

I would use a crown Molding.

New Image_36.jpg

There are any number of ways to accomplish the look.  Soffit tool which can substitute for a beam in many cases.  Polyline Solid, Wall Material Region.  Post your plan and someone will find a solution for you.

22 minutes ago, xterix said:

This refers to a concrete structure the top is a beam, the bottom of a wall, 
as there is no beam tool I try to use pony wall tool.

What Software are you using? because there are Floor and Beam Tools

even in the Home Designer Titles this could be done with the Soffit Tool in the Cabinets Menu , it can be used for many different things and it will accept moldings too.

Also, it's good to have your Forum Signature filled in please, especially with the Software Version,
and of course a Name is nice too :) ..............see mine below in Blue for how to do that.
If you don't see my Signature then you have them turned off for the Forum or are perhaps on the CA Mobile WebSite.