Still Not Working!

raltd9245

I WAS ON LINE LATE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AND FOUND THIS WHEN I LOGGED ON THIS MORNING. YES I'M YELLING. THIS IS A PITA AND CHIEF, AS USUAL IN NOT CONCERNED FOR US. I HOPE THIS DISTURBES OTHERS AS WELL.
  Sorry, you don't have permission for that!
[#10146]

You do not have permission to use the search system.

Need Help?

Ron, I had that problem this morning. I had to try about 6 different times before I got on.

Seriously CA, the website seems slow, always having to log on, the website not recognizing me, getting frustrating. Getting closer to the tipping point when it's not worth messing with.

I've only seen that when I didn't realise I wasn't logged in for some reason , ever tried hitting the back button from the search results after looking at a link? everytime I get a webpage expired message. have to reload hit yes try again etc etc....  if you hit back again you end up back on the forum and do you whole search again.

M.

I WAS ON LINE LATE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AND FOUND THIS WHEN I LOGGED ON THIS MORNING. YES I'M YELLING. THIS IS A PITA AND CHIEF, AS USUAL IN NOT CONCERNED FOR US. I HOPE THIS DISTURBES OTHERS AS WELL.
  Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#10146]

You do not have permission to use the search system.

Need Help?

Ron,

It appears you are being logged out. (Yes, I'm stating the obvious;)

First, did you close your internet browser between yesterday and today?

Second, Can you tell me if you always use the same computer to see the forums or do you use a tablet and a PC.

Finally, did you watch videos, or download libraries between the time you were logged into the forum and the time you noticed the problem? If so, did you use the same device or a different device than the one you use to view the forums?

Dan:

I can close my IE browser and yet stay logged in

been logged in 24/7 now for about a week

Lew

Of course you can, You have your browser set correctly:)

You may get logged out if you use multiple devices. If you are having this problem we may have a solution for you.

Ron,

It appears you are being logged out. (Yes, I'm stating the obvious;)

Second, Can you tell me if you always use the same computer to see the forums or do you use a tablet and a PC.

Finally, did you watch videos, or download libraries between the time you were logged into the forum and the time you noticed the problem? If so, did you use the same device or a different device than the one you use to view the forums?

Dan,

I use Explorer and Chrome usually on this computer. I do shut down computer at night. I do sometimes watch videos and download libs.

Ron

Dan,

I use Explorer and Chrome usually on this computer. I do shut down computer at night. I do sometimes watch videos and download libs.

Ron

Dan

When the forum changed I changes email to my gmail from cox as well as my password. When I'm asked to log in the dbx comes up with my cox address. Your database needs to be cleaned I think.

Ron