jtcapa1

Cabinet Valance Panels, Where Are They?

For the life of me, I cannot find those underused finished cabinet valance panels which typically go over a kitchen sink.  I used to see them in previous versions of CA, but cannot find them any more.  Anybody know where they are hidden and under what name?

Thank you.

-=JT=-

Type "Valance" in the Library Search box.  They will be found in the Manufacturer's Catalogs.

Indirectly, that answers my question. I'm missing the library which has those in it. I had previously type in that word "valance" and all variations, but nothing showed up.  So which manufacture catalog do you find them in please?

Pennville has a lot -except for raised panel ones I make them myself out of psolids and add to the library.

I use them so infrequently, I don't want to make them. I'll download the Pennville catalog from CA.  Thanks Mark.

Indirectly, that answers my question. I'm missing the library which has those in it. I had previously type in that word "valance" and all variations, but nothing showed up.  So which manufacture catalog do you find them in please?

Most of the Cabinet Manufacturer's Catalogs have them.

Library, Bonus Catalogs, Kitchen Acessories, Cabinet Trim

Graham

Since updating to X8, I think I was remiss in transferring all my library items over.  I don't have the one called "Kitchen accessories"

Wow, it pays to review all the catalogs, I had been missing so many cool things.  Any comments or opinions about how big we can safely make our library?

JT.

Just under 90,000 total in my combined libraries. How many do I use, probably no more than a hundred or so, but they are there if I ever want to.

Have a great week,Ken

Not aware of any size limitations, might as well download them, you can always delete the ones you don't end up using.

Graham