Nana Doors

Kenoeightspot

These symbols IMNSHO are just about worthless.

It would have been far better if Chief had spent the time to allow "bi-fold" doors to have a specified number of panels - or just added a "Folding Window Wall" (aka NanaWall) door type.  That way we could have full flexibility to show them Open or Closed as well as being able to directly insert them into a wall with all the other Door features.

• Upvote 1

David,

I was able to import, Thanks.

This symbol is still not interactive for open or closed. Ca. help us.

See post #3 in this thread.  It needs to be a part of the Door Tool as a Door Type - not a set of static Symbols that have no decent functionality.   As I said before, this Library is worthless.  It should never have been done as a set of symbols.

See post #3 in this thread.  It needs to be a part of the Door Tool as a Door Type - not a set of static Symbols that have no decent functionality.   As I said before, this Library is worthless.  It should never have been done as a set of symbols.

Are these symbols created by Nana? Or created by Chief with Nana's permission? If created by Nana then given to Chief then I suppose Nana has no real motivation to make them actually function in a Chief plan.

If created by Chief with Nana's permission then why not make them function as one would expect a door to function?

As Joe said above I also think that a generic bi-fold door with multiple panel options would be much more useful in actual design work and also reflect the many manufacturer choices beyond Nana Walls that are available in the market place.

I've spec'd and installed Nana walls twice but most of my clients choose La Cantina or another more reasonably priced door system.