Sign in to follow this  
HumbleChief

Wild Walls - See If You Can Get This to Happen On Your Plans

I opened the section and found a couple walls that looked out of place.

post-302-0-56899800-1437493016_thumb.png

Then did an overview (all on Layer Set) and saw this. Let's say this is one of those, "guess how I did this" threads. I, of course have no idea.

post-302-0-44268300-1437493008_thumb.png

Here's the plan.

WILD WALLS.zip

You couldn't reproduce that if it meant a million bucks, lol. I have a few too, all from ver 10.

I've seen it a couple times in the past but never in X7. I found a few stray attic walls when I opened the plan view with the All On Set. Deleted those and all is OK now. Weird.

Larry I opened that plan up and everything is clean as it should be. I don't see anything what you show in the picture, unless the zip file has already cleaned up plan with the walls in question already deleted.

Greg, If you would like, do a full perspective overview and use the All On Layer. Still shows up here using that zipped file.

I see it now Larry with all on, what the hell is that and were it came from...Sure beats me, that never happened to me yet.

Mine are all older version (7-10) plans opened in 17. I found a fix for my truss issue.

I think you may be haunted by tone ghosts of Chiefsmas past. This was a common problem in versions 9 and 10.

Not walls but roofs. Remember this one Bill?

I was able to accomplish this with X6.  :wacko:

post-126-0-04782600-1437539220_thumb.jpg

I do remember that plan; it ate up almost all my RAM even when displaying correctly.  And it was just four small walls and a few roof planes.

Hi Larry any chance that is the plan you were trying to get Board and Batten on about a month ,maybe 2 back (looks similar) and Glen suggested using a separate framed wall?

I think you guys use and squeeze out of CA so much that it became possessed. LOL  

• Upvote 1