Can a partial X15 project be completed in X16?

As the title says. Has anyone that had projects started in X15 moved them to X16 Beta and finished them? Did you come across any "issues"? I have a couple of projects I'm doing in X15 and I'm hesitant to bring them into X16 for completion.  I'm thinking I should wait for the "non-Beta" version to come out. Advice?

X16 beta crashed for me yesterday. (macOS)

I double clicked the line tool with a plan and layout file open. I failed to get a screen capture of the error message but it had the word fatal in it so I’m probably a digital felon now ;)  

public beta means it’s still being evaluated and tweaked, just by a wider and free test environment - us users. 

I guess you have to decide if there is a feature in X 16 that you would like to have for your current projects and if it’s worth jumping into a beta to get it. 

4 hours ago, Larry_Sweeney said:

As the title says. Has anyone that had projects started in X15 moved them to X16 Beta and finished them? Did you come across any "issues"? I have a couple of projects I'm doing in X15 and I'm hesitant to bring them into X16 for completion.  I'm thinking I should wait for the "non-Beta" version to come out. Advice?

Hi Larry,

There are some subtle differences (and a couple not so subtle) when moving up to X-16, but the benefits are really worth it.  The leader for dimensions is one of them that is a real time saver.  I had a few problems with crashes early on, but nothing since the last update.  All of my production work is now in X-16.  I say go for it!!!

Thanks to all for their thoughts on this subject. Due to the size and scale of one project, I will probably finish it in X15. The other one will be a "wait and see" process.  I hope all are enjoying this weekend of remembrance.....................enjoy!