Turn off eave fascia on an edge

KenL-sdd

Please Ignore this thread as it belongs and has been moved to suggestions. If you want this feature please look at the new post and give your comments.

I have been fighting this for years and having to just use a polyline box with no line and solid fill to hide the fascia. The truss will hang to a beam or a girder truss. I have the beam pulled back so everyone can see the fascia. I can't turn it off on a line like the freeze. What am I missing, Any suggestions?

Fascia Question.png

Edited by KenL-sdd
This post has been moved to suggestions.

4 hours ago, KenL-sdd said:

I have been fighting this for years and having to just use a polyline box with no line and solid fill to hide the fascia. The truss will hang to a beam or a girder truss. I have the beam pulled back so everyone can see the fascia. I can't turn it off on a line like the freeze. What am I missing, Any suggestions?

Fascia Question.png

That appears to be a unique situation can you upload your plan or a sample of this scenario in your template so we can take a closer look?

37 minutes ago, KenL-sdd said:

@DBCooper I only want to remove a portion of the fascia, not the entire roof. I think we need a menu to turn off on selected edge like gutters.

Thanks for your input.

Ken,  That setting can be for an individual roof plane.  If necessary you can break a roof plane to get just a portion of the edge.

to get what you want you need a completely separate roof plane not just a broken  portion of a roof plane, to remove all trim on any given edge would be a great addition to roofs and sure be a time saver.