Sharing my library content :) (X13)

Hi all!

I'd like to share some of my library content that I feel may be useful for others. These pieces are a mixed bag - some original work, but many are chief pieces that I modified or conveniently grouped. I  plan to add more from my collection over time. Please feel free to use/edit/adapt as you see fit!

Tina

SHARE #1: ELECTRICAL

GFCI-DRAWER.calibz GARAGE-OPENER+GFCI:WP.calibz FURNACE-ELECTRIC+220V.calibz 6-INCH-EXISTING-CAN-LIGHT.calibz 220V (W:H).calibz AC+DISCONNECT+GFCI:WP_220V.calibz CLEARANCE-ELEC-PANEL-NOTE.calibz DUPLEX-DRAWER.calibz EV-CHARGER+50AMP.calibz GARAGE-OPENER+GFCI:WP.calibz RCPELEC LEGEND2022.calibz UNDER-TOP-CABINET-LIGHTING.calibz W:H-ELECTRIC-AND-220.calibz

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

• tinadelllic changed the title to Sharing my library content :) (X13)

Thank you! Much appreciated and I'll keep that offer in mind :)

20 hours ago, CARU26 said:

Thank you Tina, I see you work with electrical can I do any electrical symbol in CAD if you need something special let me know

• 2 weeks later...

Tina,

Anyway that I can see what the details looks like.

We down leveled our version of CA to X12, I am unable to open your block.

Please and thank you...

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, meba1113 said:

Tina,

Anyway that I can see what the details looks like.

We down leveled our version of CA to X12, I am unable to open your block.

Please and thank you...

No, I'm sorry but that would be a considerable amount of additional work. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

detail - stucco system assembly 1" foam wbs panel.calibz

Here's a detail with a bit more pizazz I made for stucco siding (Western 1-Kote).

stucco system per the following:

Hot Arid climate (ARIZONA)

2x4 wood framed wall @ 16" o.c.

3/8" solid wood-based sheathing

1" EPS foam (continuous insulation)

There's a PDF for whoever asked to view outside the .calibz file :)

stucco detail with foam panel.pdf

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    deepbluec4
    Newest Member
    deepbluec4

• By Elopez
      Hello, I'm new to chief architect and I'm trying to use this sink that I wants in my model but is not in the library so I have to download it from the website. But when I do it comes out in 2D and the 3D one doesn't come out like I want. I have downloaded the sink in drawing DWG, OBJ and I don't know what to do. The pictures at the bottom are the sink and what I get when downloaded.   sink 
        DWG
         OBJ 
    • By basilbabaa
      SITUATION:  X13 3D renders, when compared to X12, appear blurred, washed out, less vibrant in quality and the vector renders have excessive line weights in X13

Rather than hijack a previous topic thread, I am starting this topic as a result of a side conversation that emerged here-in:  

It appears that there are others experiencing this same issue, and so I thought I would begin this here in it's own topic thread.  
      Here is a Dropbox link to image and video files (generated on both a i9 and M1 Pro Max chips) depicting the issue: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9zt4tagbuhsfkbi/AABsTnIW6DjT5uExeP6e5mcAa?dl=0

As a note, I have already opened a support case with Chief Technical Support and they have graciously offered to look into it:  

If anyone else is noticing lesser quality output with 3D rendering in X13 as compared to X12, perhaps we can share our experience and thoughts here as well as with support towards a workable solution.
    • By Renerabbitt
      My symbols and content thread is being forced into some very unsavory directions..like this:

I update my main thread every time I update my posts..and suddenly I have to remove my tags or forego the edit? WTH.
      That thread has brought over 54K views to this site, and a large part of it is because of those tags. Now I will painstakingly go through post by post to disperse the tags.
      ================================================================================================

ALSO
      I just hit an attachment cap for my profile????
      Would you rather I just provide links now? I already spent my time re-rigging my recording setup to get under the new 14mb video limit. This is starting to feel a lot like WORK to bring market value to this site with generous doses of user-created content that promotes the brand. Forgive the rant but I am here to help the brand, and though I appreciate the community here, my main purpose for logging in his helping people to love and enjoy this software. My hands are being tied when I have to manage my input.
      I don't mind sifting through my old posts now and taking my time to delete valuable videos and images so that I can contribute more, but I would at least hope for a better and more automated system to do so.
      ==================================================================================================
    • By Designers_Edge
      Has anyone else experienced the Library Preview panel being so dark, it is hard to see the example of a material.  I have changed it from a panel, to a cube, to a sphere and it is all the same.  If there is a control to change t his I have not been able to find it.  Appreciate any help.  Sharon Olsen

• By Renerabbitt
      Do you have 10+ years in the software and wonder if you've been missing some tips and tricks? Have you been able to break the 15 hour condoc set?
      Maybe you are a proficient user that wants to know everything that there is to know in Chief.
      Rendering, Automation, Resources, Symbols, Quick Tools, Style Pallets, PDF Tools, Templates, and more.

We believe in lifting the community up. All of our tools and resources are available to you. With training that can be personal, team oriented, prerecorded, livestreamed, interactive. We offer training in over 15 softwares from Drafting and Detailing to Modeling, Advanced Texturing, Procedural Workflows, Node Based Design, Macro Creations, DAMs, Automation, VR Workflows, Streaming Overlays and Masks and much much more. Tell us your needs and we will connect you with the package or the right resource.

Some example learning modules:
      Concentric Jump your dimension strings
      Enter-input your jumps and Enter-close your DBX's
      Snap jump your door widths, concentric jump your windows
      Alt behavior tips, contain-selection and deselection workflows with tool restrictions. 
      Tons of cabinet tools and tips, including custom one-off parametrically modelled vanities and more.
      Custom Toolbar Icons and Custom Library Objects.
      Toolbar Switching Tricks and Library workflows

Other Offer Services Posts: