builtright3

Primary Contours

Recommended Posts

Change the default text for Primary Contours Layer to a different size and/or font.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Doug_N said:

Change the default text for Primary Contours Layer to a different size and/or font.

 

I changed it here but it didn't make a difference. 

image.thumb.png.9e4c9103b40be801578f6e29fe139b91.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That box only changes the way numbers are displayed in the dialog box you are looking at, not the numbers in the plan itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't get it to change to read with the foot mark either ( 7' ) might be a no go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, MPDesign said:

I couldn't get it to change to read with the foot mark either ( 7' ) might be a no go. 

 

Yea, I gave up. I just made a reference to the elevation data being in Feet for the plan checker.

Thank you everyone for your help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joe, 

 

I misread your post.  I thought you were referring to the size of the text, not to indicate the units.  Using a note to indicate that the contour info is in feet should satisfy the plans examiner.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Doug_N said:

Joe, 

 

I misread your post.  I thought you were referring to the size of the text, not to indicate the units.  Using a note to indicate that the contour info is in feet should satisfy the plans examiner.  

 

Yes, thank you.
The note is fine but still would like it to show it correctly if it was an easy thing to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doug_N said:

I don't think that it can be done.

 

Oh yes it can, by a programmer but unfortunately not a user. :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Chopsaw said:

 

Oh yes it can, by a programmer but unfortunately not a user. :(

LOL ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Member Statistics

    28889
    Total Members
    9156
    Most Online
    lwcdnet
    Newest Member
    lwcdnet
    Joined