Lighthouse

upgraded, but does not appear in digital locker

I finally bit the bullet and upgraded from x10 to x12.  I got an email receipt with a link to my digital locker.  However, the option to download x12 does not appear in the locker.  Does it take a while?  Am I missing something?  I hit upgrade, but it upgraded free x11 ,not x12.

thanks

Don't forget to update your signature :)

This is what you should see. When you click Download, you should see downloads for X10 and X12.

ct1.thumb.png.7bb49000657a3e85a93185b22e3365be.png

Did your email mention possible delays if done outside normal business hours?

I'd check tomorrow and call Chief Monday if it does not show up Monday morning.

yeah, I was hoping in this digital era that a human being didn't have to be involved in something like this.  of course, I could have decided to upgrade during the workweek, but that would have been easy...

Let us know how it goes as I am not sure we actually got an answer last time this situation came up.

I am pretty sure i have seen chief reply on forum with this question and they said upgrades are done manualy so my guess would be after weekend

• Upvote 1

it must be more complicated than one would think.  Maybe someday you will be able to order things from an online store after hours.  Hey Amazon, there's an idea for you!

3 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

I finally bit the bullet and upgraded from x10 to x12.  I got an email receipt with a link to my digital locker.  However, the option to download x12 does not appear in the locker.  Does it take a while?  Am I missing something?  I hit upgrade, but it upgraded free x11 ,not x12.

thanks

Try downloading X11 first and then see what happens. 

...Or maybe just download the free trial and then enter your key to upgrade it to a registered version.

well, I have to take back my snide comments.  I spoke to them today and they said they have to do it manually, but it turns out that I had a free upgrade to X11 so the cost to go to X12 was much lower.  So worth the wait.  I must learn patience.

• Upvote 1