Adjusting Horizontal Sash Bars In A Slider (Craftsman)

Canuck

It's not clear what you are asking for but I'm pretty sure you can do it (and probably without having to resort to using custom muntins).

For a craftsman style window, you can adjust the spacing of the horizontal bar by adjusting the number of vertical lites.  With 2 lites, it will be centered.  With 3 lites, it will be 1/3 from the top.  With 4 lites, it will be 1/4 from the top.  Etc.

It's not clear what you are asking for but I'm pretty sure you can do it (and probably without having to resort to using custom muntins).

For a craftsman style window, you can adjust the spacing of the horizontal bar by adjusting the number of vertical lites.  With 2 lites, it will be centered.  With 3 lites, it will be 1/3 from the top.  With 4 lites, it will be 1/4 from the top.  Etc.

I agree with KT,  but a pic of what you want may give you a more definitive answer.

It just sounded to me that he wanted something special, not the standard. A picture would be good though.

Your solution will always work,  KT's solution is the lazy man's solution that may work for this particular situation.......  IF WE HAD A *^**^&*%$  picture,  we would be more help.  But who cares,  I am about to pick up a 7.99 large pizza hut pizza and I am just hoping it will be good.

So funny,  25% of the  time their pizzas are good,  the other 75% of the time they are barely passable.....  I wonder what I will get today.

Perry, how do you "apply them to all your windows"? I tried making the window with the custom muntin the default window using the Set as Default feature, but when I place a new window in the plan the muntins are absent. I then tried the same operation using a window with muntins derived from the window specification dialog and that one worked like a charm.