Room mouldings blocked

Im_Batman

You will see that after you delete the current molding but if you close the DBX and then re-open it the New button should be available again. I can't remember if there was always a need to reopen the DBX or if it updated automatically before though...

Also, it's good to have your Forum Signature filled in, especially with the Software Version,
and of course a real Name is nice too :) ..............see mine below in Blue for how to do that.
If you don't see my Signature then you have them turned off for the Forum so you need to
Toggle it on in UserName>Account >Signatures...... go to the Upper RH Corner of Forum Window.
M.

8 hours ago, Im_Batman said:

Thanks Kbird1

Im assuming DBX is referring to the dialog box.. if so I have opened it 100x trying to figure this out.. This will not be the issue :( 

Trying to figure the signature stuff

Hi Steve , Yes DBX is short hand for Dialog Box around here sorry.

Last night when I tried it in a plan brought forward from X9 , the blank Boxes happened to me and opening and closing fixed it but this morning in the same Plan and in my template Plan it is not happening and I get the New Button Active if I delete the Current Molding as I thought.

P.      you can't select the Profile when this happens , you need to use the New Button to do that and it's not enabled ( greyed out )

Normally you get this after deleting:

Capture.thumb.JPG.44bb24c35cb01f19737be273dac5d98e.JPG

You might need to save your Plan or Template in X10 before this will work.  Some things in an X9 Plan or Template just don't work right in X10.  This is not unusual when upgrading the software.  As the software evolves, so does the data content in the model and that doesn't happen until you save the file.

I keep separate Plans and Templates within separate folders so I can still use a prior version of the software if absolutely necessary - which is rare.

Thanks people

Unfortunately none of this has worked....... still can not add a moulding.. I have been through many plans and none of them are allowing me to add a room moulding. I found only 1 that will allow me to add a moulding but its a very old 1 and I would have to do a lot of the defaults work in the program again to use that which we know can take a lot of time. :(

Any other ideas ?? 

Yep weird one....probably worth sending to TS to look at ....

I deleted all floors and Added a Floor back ( level one) and your default baseboard (skirting) was back.....

I don't usually add extra Floors like some in my template plan , not sure if that was the issue here....