HumbleChief

X-10 Full Release But No Announcement?

Recommended Posts

Curious, I see it my program updates but no announcement and no threads here regarding same? Anyone update yet?

 

Or am I on an older Beta release? Build: 20.0.3.43x64 and the latest looks like 20.1.0.43 dated 2/14/2018.

 

Curious as to anyone's experience

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is supposed to be today but I think in the Past The Official Announcement has not happened till about Lunchtime...

 

And a Reminder that Beta Serial No#'s will expire on Feb 20th too.

 

M.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

Curious, I see it my program updates but no announcement and no threads here regarding same? Anyone update yet?

 

Or am I on an older Beta release? Build: 20.0.3.43x64 and the latest looks like 20.1.0.43 dated 2/14/2018.

 

Curious as to anyone's experience

 

Thanks

 

I also have 20.0.3.43x64.  When I opened the program yesterday, I was asked If I wanted to install the latest update, but declined.

So yes, there is an update (or at least I was offered one) dated 02_14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

Thanks you guys. I'm holding off the upgrade for now....

 

 

I am holding off too , I still don't have the last Update for X9 as it causes Issues for some....

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I now see the official announcement and would like to thank the good folks at Chief for all their efforts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I updated yesterday, no reason not to. X10 is a great release

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DRAWZILLA said:

I updated yesterday, no reason not to. X10 is a great release

I'll update soon as well and agree X10 is a great release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HumbleChief said:

I'll update soon as well and agree X10 is a great release.

 

Are you letting it install over the beta or doing a Full Uninstall and Reinstall ?  just wondering if a Full Reinstall with no Migration ( X9 or X10Beta) maybe the best way to go ?

 

M.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not getting into specifics but I am dropping my rig off at my tech for some upgrades and a good once over ( been a bit sluggish and having to restart more often . after that my intent was to jump from X8 to X10.

Any general suggestions on things to bring up to him to make the transition smoother and improve performance?

ie- processors- memory , etc....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

 

I am holding off too , I still don't have the last Update for X9 as it causes Issues for some....

 

Wow a down vote for mentioning X9 .8  has issues for some  , I guess there are some CA Fanboy's around here who can't see the Trees for the Forest.....

 

M.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

 

Are you letting it install over the beta or doing a Full Uninstall and Reinstall ?  just wondering if a Full Reinstall with no Migration ( X9 or X10Beta) maybe the best way to go ?

 

M.

 

 

Mine came as an update to the Beta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Member Statistics

    27472
    Total Members
    6254
    Most Online
    justinsmith73
    Newest Member
    justinsmith73
    Joined