Sign in to follow this  
Allen_Brown

My year long license expired this morning after 2 months

Anybody else getting this??  Must be a computer glitch, but it's costing me serious money :(

I got that this morning as well.  It was because I was using an old (beta?) key instead the new one when X6 was officially released.  Check your digital locker.  Hope it works for you as well.

I got it too.  Go to digital locker,  redownload,  I think you will find they have now given you a  new product code.  Did not take too long,  back up and running on mac,  and I think I have it on pc now.

I got it too.  Go to digital locker,  redownload,  I think you will find they have now given you a  new product code.  Did not take too long,  back up and running on mac,  and I think I have it on pc now.

If you are up to date with X6, you don't need to redownload. Just grab the product key from your digital locker and insert into the dialog box.

Jon

If you are up to date with X6, you don't need to redownload. Just grab the product key from your digital locker and insert into the dialog box.

Jon

Interesting,  I tried that and it did not work for me.

I am no longer automatically logged in when I return to the site. The old chieftalk just loaded with me logged in. It this part of the time out?  

I am no longer automatically logged in when I return to the site. The old chieftalk just loaded with me logged in. It this part of the time out?  

Try this

Once you have looged on - don't sign out - just close when you are finshed

Should be looged in next time you open the site

Interesting,  I tried that and it did not work for me.

I had trouble too and called.  For me, I had to click on the Upgrade button above the product key (which apparently was for X5, but that is confusing in the Digital Locker) and then click Yes it gives you and updated Activation Key, which worked fine.

I just had to enter my new product key - no downloading.

The old product key was for the beta 3 version.

Oh good. The timeout is working. Thank you for testing that.

I probably needed a timeout.  Been putting too many hours in lately!

Whatever happened I now am automatically logged on. All is well.