Searching for a Certified CA in Kansas City area

amigliadesign

10 hours ago, Alaskan_Son said:

What might I ask is a "Certified CA"?

If you take a test at the UGA and pass,  you are titled CERTIFIED.  I took the test back in 2009 and failed.  But they felt sorry for me so they passed me......  either that or they finally received that $100.00 bill I slipped to Scott Harris.

6 hours ago, dshall said:

If you take a test at the UGA and pass,  you are titled CERTIFIED.  I took the test back in 2009 and failed.  But they felt sorry for me so they passed me......  either that or they finally received that $100.00 bill I slipped to Scott Harris.

I didn't take those, just the classes. I guess I'm not certifiable. yipee

Part of my business is teaching and tutoring others in and with Chief Architect and Home Designer software.  I am not certified in that I never bothered to pay for and take the certification test. I have taught classroom seminars in Texas, New Mexico and also in Idaho at the 2005 Users Meeting in Coer d 'Alene and have operated as a teacher-tutor since 1999. I do so via the internet using my "Go to Meeting" desktop sharing service. That way it does not matter where you are. I have helped other users from South Africa to Russia to lots of exotic places around Earth. It is fun, safe and easy to do.

DJP