I am going to take a wild guess and assume the OP's issue is that he's drawn a polyline, that is, a multi section line and now he wants to edit an individual part. So he's looking to "Un-poly" the polyline.

Am I right?

That's called a polyline section. Different versions have different methods to select just a part of a polyline or to disconnect polyline segments.

Hi guys

Thank you for your support!

I have attached a photo of what I am trying to achieve (row of bricks at foot of window).

Below is a link to the section from Knowledge Base that I have been reading, as I have followed up to step 4, where it suggests the "Convert to Polyline".  

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-00797/creating-a-soldier-course.html

I have tried right-clicking but the option isn't there, and I had a good look around also.

Open to other ways to achieve the final result.

Regards,

Rod

post-11783-0-81775600-1466388505_thumb.png

try this in blank plan.

draw a wall and view the elevation camera.

draw a cad rectangle on the wall, using the elevation view you opened.

select the cad rectangle and from the bottom menu, select the "convert polyline" tool and tick the poly line solid radio buton. click OK, and a dialog box window will pop up, so that you can specify the depth of your created architectural object and even assign brick material using the material tab at the bottom of this same dialog box.

hope that helps. I advice you to try viewing video tutorials at chieftutor.com

that will help you to learn step by step of the basic lessons.

Rod, If you are having difficulty with the tutorial here is a brief overview of the process that I wrote before I saw the tutorial using the same theories. The tutorial has a lot of great stuff that would be good to learn eventually but there are short cuts that will produce the same results if you are in a hurry with your project. Basically the same as Yusuf has explained just stated in a more general way. See post #3 here : https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/index.php?/topic/9302-historic-brick-firehouse-rhode-island/

Thanks guys

I have had a quick look at your posts, and there is surely a solution to my issue in there somewhere  :D

I will thoroughly go them tonight (once I finish work and put the kids to bed) and complete my objective.

Thanks again for your input, much appreciated.

Cheers,

Rod

Hi guys

Ok, so as the old saying goes "There is many ways to skin a cat".

I read through the various posts, and achieved the effect I was looking for. 

I just created Cube Shape, and applied the "course brick" to the shape and altered angle and shape to suit. Was a little bit fidley, but seemed to work.

Thanks again. See attached.

Cheers,

Rod

post-11783-0-98961900-1466429355_thumb.png