Break wall near corner - how to do it close?

GeneDavis

For the brick wainscot wall I have on a face elevation, client wants it to wrap only 12 inches on adjacent sides.  Framing is 2x6.  I have this as a pony wall and need the pony wall length on the return side to be 12 inches.

I cannot get (or force) the wall break for this pony wall to be that close.  Closest I can get is 14 and a fraction.

What controls this?

Gene,  I think Wendy, and Glenn's method are the best way.  It had been so long since I had done this that I forgot about the invisible wall method.

But in this screen shot I've been able to reduce the amount of the brick return further than possible with the invisible wall method by using a wall material region for the siding on the return wall

post-62-0-72738100-1444704515_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hy Guys,

My renovation plan is making me to ask more and more questions :) . It's time for outdoor decoration and I am looking for some Unique Landscape Designers. What I want is a breathtaking result which should be fabulous! I am really crazy on home decor and I like to hear from all of you people. Can you please share me your design ideas and experiences? One suggestion which I got from an fb friend is Infinity Gardens.

Thank you.

You've veered so far off topic with this last post that some who might respond will miss it.  I recommend a new thread.