Section View - Final View Lighting

ACADuser

Thanks Alan. Chief is a very comphensive piece of software and it can take a bit of time to get ones head wrapped around it's features and structure. I believe you have considerable experience using another similar competitor program which can often make it a tougher transition. Keep at it and keep posting, everyone benefits from this, even the most exprienced user often discovers something new as they explore a solution to your issue. It's just difficult for some to admit it !!! :)

Graham

Glenn, do you "secretely" :ph34r: work for Chief full time and use your local business as a "front" to throw us off the trail?

Mike, maybe Chief should set-up some type of motivational reward program based upon the "Vote this post up". Could have a weekly, monthly & contributor of the year recognition reward. That would really kick the forum up a notch or two. Yearly winner could get their SSA free for the next year.

Graham

Graham, great idea, except Glenn would probably win it every time and piss everyone else off! I thought about the same thing right after I posted. However, I'm afraid I set my sights a little lower than yours. I thought about maybe a coffee cup with ART's logo on it and probably a plaque - you can never have enough coffee cups and plaques.

Glenn, do you "secretely" :ph34r: work for Chief full time and use your local business as a "front" to throw us off the trail?

Mike,

I have said it before.

A lot of the times I don't know the answer up front.

But I have been using the program long enough to know how to and where to find the answer.

And sometimes, surprise! surprise! the answer is in the manual!!! :)

Mike,

I have said it before.

A lot of the times I don't know the answer up front.

But I have been using the program long enough to know how to and where to find the answer.

And sometimes, surprise! surprise! the answer is in the manual!!! :)

Well said Glenn, experience does not really imply that one knows everything. Hopefully with experience one has learned how to rapidly identify the real issue and then be able to logically deduce it's resolution. The answer is always there, we just have to find it. Personally that's what makes the job interesting. If there where no problems to resolve most if not all of us would be unemployed.

Graham