Android For Tablets

raltd9245

It's great to see how excited people are about our next version of Room Planner. 

All I know is that the Android version of Room Planner is still in development but is expected to be released some time this quarter.  Which I guess means anytime in the next 3 months (assuming it isn't delayed again).

I also know that if you would like a tablet that will run Chief Architect Premier right now then you should consider purchasing a Microsoft Surface instead.

It's great to see how excited people are about our next version of Room Planner. 

All I know is that the Android version of Room Planner is still in development but is expected to be released some time this quarter.  Which I guess means anytime in the next 3 months (assuming it isn't delayed again).

I also know that if you would like a tablet that will run Chief Architect Premier now then you should consider purchasing a Microsoft Surface instead.

Thanks Dermot the story keeps being the same are they really working on it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I also know that if you would like a tablet that will run Chief Architect Premier right now then you should consider purchasing a Microsoft Surface instead.

Dermot, it is nearing "the end of this quarter" (April-June).  Any new updates you can offer as to the status of Android Room Planner?