Halls in walls

marlem2000

Hi there! :lol:
I've been trying to find out a way to make holes in walls but I didn't find any solution yet. I tryed to create a polyline and, then, convert it into a slab with footing but I could't rotate the solid piece to put it in the wall. I guess the right method is very different. My plan is to build something similar to a forniture in the wall.

disney-s-newport-bay.jpg

Hi, Michael! :DI hadn't though about the doorway. I've just made a try and, maybe, it could work. I'm getting some problems to fit the forniture to the moldings but I think I can manage. I suppose there are other better methods to make a hole in a wall but I'll keep on studying. There are too many options in this programme!:lol:

pic.jpg

I have made several tryes with the pass-thru and the wall niche. Both are interesting; maybe the wall niche is more complete but a bit messy for me too.:rolleyes: Is there a way to change the molding on the top of the niche in order to make it different from the rest one?

preview.jpg

preview2.jpg

One more time, this is a clear proof that I don't know the right names about interiors and architecture, specially in English! :DTons of thanks again, Michael! I think now I have managed to create what I want. It's not totally perfect but I'll keep on improving. Thanks again!:lol:

preview.jpg

Edited by marlem2000
My bad English

Far right were done as fixtures interior insert into wall- Made with 3 cabinets to get the curved back in the photo supplied. Not simple

Left is just a straight cabinet. Did that as a fixed door which makes the casing easier to control. To me using cabinets for the original is also easier to control.

2049867697_Insertedcabients.thumb.jpg.aa70441b5757e1621cd04b80334471c1.jpg