Strange X marks?

MartaL

Just out of curiosity, what causes these "Temporary Points" to show up and why? I understand the reason when working on a roof, but like the ones in the attachment of the first thread I don't understand. This happens all the time for me and I, of course, just delete them, but why do they show up in the first place?

1 hour ago, Larry_Sweeney said:

Just out of curiosity, what causes these "Temporary Points" to show up and why? I understand the reason when working on a roof, but like the ones in the attachment of the first thread I don't understand. This happens all the time for me and I, of course, just delete them, but why do they show up in the first place?

You might not be working on the roof but that doesn’t mean you weren’t either purposely or accidentally selecting roof planes.  Just clicking on the roof planes will start placing those Intersection Points.

Thank you everyone for the help!

I was able to remove them now that I knew they were temporary CAD points leftover from where I removed a custom polyline. 

F1 would not have helped here as I did not have a clue of what I was looking at. :) I'm just starting out compared to most of you from what I can see and I'm self-taught.