BnCKelley

Walls and siding....

Good evening everyone, I have a few questions on walls and siding. I'm trying to do a bonus room and I have a wall on my bonus room level and it's creating a line in my siding, see attached. Also, why has my cornerboard icon changed looks and why can't I do corner boards on this house. I'm not sure what these additional lines are for, note the ones that don't go to the overhang. Also why do I have this vertical cut line in my fascia and not on the rest of my gables? I've had a little issue with my gable walls and 2nd story walls.

20201212_180306.jpg

20201212_175812.jpg

20201212_175749.jpg

Check wall structure tab make sure wall top and bottom heights are set to defaults

It appears your roof ridge has no ridge caps which is a sign that it is not properly connected, so check that and it may fix the fascia. 

Looks like your corner boards are there but set default to be very narrow! Probably swapped the thickness and width numbers.

I've never edited any numbers, don't know how. The icon used to be a 90 degrees angled trim but it's not anymore. I'll check into size when I can. Let me know if you know anything about the icon changing. This is the first b&b house I've done and that may be a difference. I also can't click in the dropper and get it to copy properties for your siding??? Any clues? Thanks everyone

Find a way to get some one-on-one personal training, BnC.

If it takes getting into town, to a place where you can be connected to the web, work it out.  Do the miles.  Put in the time.  

If you cannot figure out how to edit cornerboards, you need a trainer to show you how.

I've had no problems on a horizontal sided house. I haven't had a chance to try a new house with horizontal siding to see if it's there b&b siding.