Does anyone know how to change the decimal under the story pole marker lines? I've attached a picture, it's the numbers circled in orange. I would like to get rid of them completely as some of my story pole markers are close together and this takes up extra space.

Thank you in advance!!

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 1.21.37 PM.png

1 hour ago, sascea said:

Does anyone know how to change the decimal under the story pole marker lines? I've attached a picture, it's the numbers circled in orange. I would like to get rid of them completely as some of my story pole markers are close together and this takes up extra space.

Thank you in advance!!

Assuming you are using premier it is in the settings for story-pole dimensions.  You can set how many decimal points it lista to or change to fractions instead.

2 hours ago, sascea said:

Thank you in advance!!

At this time you cannot suppress that dimension. I cover them with white CAD boxes now, which sucks.

I made a suggestion some time ago that we have that ability, among other enhancements.

Check it out, add your voice to the request:

• Like 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ttylerdun
    Newest Member
    ttylerdun

• By ericepv
      Rochester, NY based rendering company available for remote work. I am a long time Chief user (currently on X-12 but equipped with earlier versions also) and have worked for many commercial and residential clients across the country. You can view samples of my work on my website https://epvisualz.com .

Please contact me directly at 585-441-5291 EST or by email: eric@epvisualz.com .

• By Chrisdutch89
      I'm attempting to relocate a polyline solid in the "z" direction.  I drew the polyline solid for an elevation on the high elevation of a shed roof and it located on the low elevation.  Is there a way it can relocated to the high endOverview - 2.20.21.plan
    • By Scogginator
      Has anyone had their elevations become corrupted lately? The only fix for me is to open up the elevation and send to layout on some junk page I'm not going to print. This restores the elevation on the elevations page I intend to print. I'm an advanced user and have tried all the visual styles, plot lines, etc.. I feel like this is a hardware issue, driver issue, or software bug.

• By Ange822
      I am using Chief Architect Premier X9

My defaults seemed to have changed so that when I select a window - it is now showing temporary dimensions of the window casing / center of window / trim. (see attached screen shots)
      How do I change this to only show the window opening to wall stud? 

thanks in advanced!
      Angela 

• By Designer100
      Hi,
           I am trying to place columns and grid line with dimensions.
      I have to create on column circles and columns lines , then the dimensions will not place correctly to center usining manunel dimensinos (its leaves 12in on each side of column center lines.
      Chief Architect needs to be more friendly and have more commercial symbols and column lines to dimensions to them. They do have a commercial templet, but it does not have any of those.
      Plus they need commercial window details etc. I am donating this for a non-profit to design a rendering and another area added on the back of this building.I am donating a rendering of exterior to help them fund raise $300.000.00 (by December) to buy the exist. building and remodel adding finishes to look better and another 2,000 s.f. to it.

Can anyone help me on working out the Grid center lines and will measuring correctly? turn on background and existing bldg. is under neath. 

Thanks,

Newell
      CA Premier x 12

Porter Road Floor Plan existing.PDF
      Existing Building remodeling.Addition.plan